The Feline Annual Healthcare Plan includes:
- Comprehensive physical exam by a veterinarian
- Intestinal parasite check by stool analysis
- FVRCP vaccination (Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
- For cats that have access to the outdoors, we recommend adding FeLV vaccination (Feline Leukemia virus) annually
- Feline 1-year Rabies vaccination
At Campbell Park Animal Hospital, we are proud to have achieved a “Cat Friendly Practice” designation by the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
We are available year-round to answer any questions and schedule appointments at your convenience.
Please call or email for current Healthcare Plan rates. We’ll be happy to discuss them with you.